- Procure-to-Pay standard systems and processes do not support the effective execution of the engineering process
- Global sourcing deviation between maintenance and engineering processes
- Manual, fragile and error prone process with several standalone applications
- Limited visibility on suppliers' performance
- Cumbersome cost controlling due to disconnected engineering and procurement processes
Asset-intensive industries often face missing end-to-end processes, lack of standardization and automation and multiple set of master data along the entire process chain.